Blog Search

Sunday, February 5, 2017

SCORE:  If you want to start a new Business, you should contact the Service Corp of Retired Executives (SCORE).  This is a FREE volunteer group (about 15,000 people) who are willing to help you, just to share in the Adrenalin that the 'American Dream' Start-Up effort generates.

They can help with business plans, identify specific problems for each industry, and help design cash-flow-projections, including estimating your start-up costs.

Contact me for more info on contacting a local group of SCORE counselors, or how to find specific mentor(s) on line, for almost any kind of Business Start-Up.    Did I say it was FREE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Common sense isn't !!
Sorry if I am slow in moderating your comments.
I'll try to respond to each if I deem it necessary.
I reserve the right to republish your comments in a thread report or anthology, if they are really, really good.