Blog Search

Monday, March 6, 2017

Image result for miracles supernatural power

Debunking the SUPERnatural

"I propose that there are no "supernatural" events, 
   but there are some really "super" natural events."

ⓒ DJ Flesher 2017.

Is there ANY minuscule possibility that we might be 'naturally' affected, every day, by the ~90% of the Universe that humans simply cannot see, hear, taste, touch, or smell (aka Dark Matter/Dark Energy) ??? 

Or is that missing ~90% just an old Scriptural AND a new Scientific TRUTH
     both of which we humans simply choose to ignore???

                  "The Truth is Out There".... And also In Here....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Common sense isn't !!
Sorry if I am slow in moderating your comments.
I'll try to respond to each if I deem it necessary.
I reserve the right to republish your comments in a thread report or anthology, if they are really, really good.