Blog Search

Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Question about Abortion

There are those who have named the earth "Gaia" and they consider her as a mother figure, and I appreciate that analogy. Thinking on this, I recently was reminded of what God said to Cain: "... the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground." Gen 4:10... or it crieth from the earth, or from 'Gaia'

If the blood of one slain innocent was heard in the Heavens, then what would the blood of millions and millions of innocents do? Is there any surprise that 'Gaia' is rendering her garments, her mountains and valleys and oceans, in pain and distress from the cries of her millions and millions of innocent children ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Common sense isn't !!
Sorry if I am slow in moderating your comments.
I'll try to respond to each if I deem it necessary.
I reserve the right to republish your comments in a thread report or anthology, if they are really, really good.